Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kids Read Comics report

Here is what the convention like. First I bought this piece at the auction (at the Green Brain Comics store). It is titled "Monsters Read Comics" by Audrey E. . Audrey made sure to tell the audience, "They are NOT Pokemon."

I wonder if I can call them YETS...?

Here is my table on the third floor at the Henry Ford Centennial Library. This is looking from the staircase entrance. It was a great placement. My neighbor on the right is Michelangelo Cicerone .
This is a picture of the costume parade as it passed by our tables, you can see the cool spiral staircase where I took the last picture.
This is looking to the left of the last picture. Mr. Vader is at all the shows ever since his movie series ended.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete