Friday, January 13, 2012

Dancing Thursdays

Sir Perry and Spec invited me to a place in the TreeWorld named, Rockko’s and on Thursday nights, everybody in the area come to dance. All classes of critters come to Rockko’s and I am one of the few humans allowed to be there (thanks to Perry’s endorsement…) to record the fun. 
  Rockko is a Yet and the owner of the establishment and you can find him dancing with the prettiest fairies.  


When I go I’m going to focus on a particular animal and try to draw them interacting (there are so many that show up to dance!) and perhaps as I am accepted into the group, I will be allowed to draw the Yets dancing as well. 
Last night I focused on a herd of rabbits.
There wasn't many girls there at first, so the guys were bored and sitting around.

I was told I can tell which are girl rabbits by their long hare. 

There is always one professional dancer and she liked doing the Charleston.
It's tough to draw things that are moving! Rabbits and dancing made it exceptionally difficult!

I always have my small sketch book and my ball point pen and
I encourage you to carry pencil and paper just to record what you see. 
You don't have to draw, you can write stories, poetry, music
whatever inspires you. 
 Just have fun.

I'll post more each Friday until I have some pages done for the new YETS! story
 and then I'll post those pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment