Friday, August 3, 2012

A Regular Show in SanDiego!

Okay, here are a few photos from ComicCon!
This was Saturday at the end of the day, you can play "Where's waldo" with my table.
Photo by Melanie Bolen
...thanks Melanie...!
The new Frankenweenie movie had an awesome exhibit of movie props....


You can see a pencil on the left of the turtle-monster for scale.
 Plus some other props that were inspiring... 
(who designed the "Insanely Twisted Rabbits" book)
stopped by and was very impressed by the students' skills from Harding School.
 ...and I met with other young professionals and we traded books.
That is Alyssa B. who drew "Super Bunny" and Viviana B. who drew "Jessica the Fox"

Then, I almost lost my sketching portfolio, if my friends hadn't reminded me to take it!
(L to R)  Melissa, Suze, and Ilse

Finally Perry met another friend to snuggle with.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment