Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Tshirt Designs!




Here are the designs for my licensed YETS! Tshirts!
They are available in child's small through adult 4x!
I just got the sample shirts in the mail and when I get back in a week I'll try to get some pictures of them! I'll at least post a better, cleaner image of these designs.
They're available at:

http://www.itsagamersthing.com/


and clic on the "Featured Artist" link,

describe the design and give them your size and they'll send one out to you, because they haven't updated their site with these new images. ha....

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you had a blogspot! Yay! Great shirt designs. Always in awe of your work Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Tanks! Yea,it keeps me busy. I found your blog, and I joined up on your too, I need the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete