Saturday, March 24, 2012

ConDor picts

SO.....

 here is a couple of photos from the ConDor Convention.
This is the resort where the convention is.
I took the photo from the roof of the hotel.
I was on the second floor.
When I got there I found a gift basket (on the right) of 
cheese & crackers and fruit!
Randy and Colleen, the organizers who asked me to the show.
Another convention organizer, Ron, who gets my art onto the t-shirts!
I was promoted to judge of the masquerade contest, and
made new friends!
Then I had a great time talking about photography and comics with
Lowell Cunningham and his girlfriend.
I won't bore you with all the photos I got but it was a fantastic time and I hope to make it back!
Next week, I'll post some more swing dancing sketches!

3 comments:

  1. Sure looks beautiful out there, Mike. Glad you had such a great time. Who won the costumes contest and do you have a picture?

    - Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of show went to a SteamPunk costume.
    Everybody deserved awards that is for sure! I took some pictures but they aren't the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked up Steampunk to see what it meant. VERY interesting stuff. I saw a reference to the basic styling of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and I thought yes!, that's what it reminds me of.

    - Steve

    ReplyDelete