Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dragon Con part 1

First, I thought I'd post some photos from the convention.


 The costumes are the best reference, Harley wanted to pose in front of my art show table.
 This will make a great reference for the uniform for the Trackers in book.
Actually it is a World War One German Uniform circa 1915.
 A Wheelchair/Dalek costume.
 A SteamPunk Wheelchair!
 HawkGirl
pirates...
 video games (the girl on the right, her spine actually lit up)
 Harley vs. Halo
 more great reference for fantasy worlds
Zombie Nazi can it get better?
 Yes.  Yes, it gets better.
After I stopped to take her picture,
I turned around and this is what was behind me...
Sleestaks!!

 Atlanta has the museum for puppetry arts.  
This marionette was operated by one person underneath on the left side of the picture.

 Sunday night was a blur...
 King Bender was in charge.
 Samurai reference
 *sigh*   There's always one of them.
 Reference
 Dr Who fans!

I was speechless....

3 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC DOC!
    Love ALL of it!
    Tron

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys spend hours on end playing Nazi Zombies, so we know all about those Aryan Brain Suckers!!!

    Great stuff, Mike!

    - Steve

    ReplyDelete